Tuesday, March 8, 2011

A Wet and Rainy day yet again

Well after a long weekend of packing, driving, unpacking, sleeping, unpacking and running around, I can finally say "phew, thats over".

Now the job search begins yet again and having family up here helps alot for prospects but doesn't guarantee anything really. So as I leech the wifi from local restaurant again until ours gets hooked up, searching the few local sources of job listings, even borrow a paper from another customer briefly.

I have that slight anxiety about not having a job, I've been working since I was 14 and have had only a few days off between jobs. I love how when i filed for unemployment and you give the reason for leaving as a family responsibility, this was an option on their own page mind you. They sent me a letter stating that my leaving for "personal reasons" did not qualify me for any benefits, WTH!!!! Now I have to appeal it and go through the process of actually talking to someone, hopefully a real person with a heart that will understand my situation, geez

Currently i'm at day 28 without a job, but by my own choice to stay home and care for a loved one. I wouldn't trade this time for anything and would do it all over again a thousand times. You just have to learn to cherish every minute you have with your love ones, cause when they are gone memories are all you have and never enough.


No comments: